EarlyKIWIbird Registration for the Health Practitioners Retreat in New Zealand
‘First Five’ (for the 5 first participants to register):
If you choose to reside at offsite accommodation venues you will need your own transport as these are approx 20 minutes drive from Dune Lakes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The retreat starts at 2pm on Sunday 11 Nov ’18 and completes by 11am on Saturday 17 Nov ’18. By registering you agree to be on-site by 1:45pm on Sunday 11 Nov.
- Retreat spaces are offered on a first-come, first served basis and allocated only on receipt of your retreat fees.
- Retreat spaces are only transferable with our written approval. Any such requests must be received by us no later than 3 weeks before the retreat.
- If you cancel with less than 30 days notice you will forfeit 100% of fees paid.’
- If we cancel the retreat, you’ll receive a 100% refund.
- Retreat amounts do not include airfare, travel insurance or any other activities, food or drinks other than that stated.
- If you choose to reside at Dune Lakes: In order to make use of the complementary return shuttle you need to arrive at Downtown Auckland no later than noon on Sunday 11 Nov ’18. If you arrive late you will be responsible for your own transport to the retreat centre (approx $200 by taxi). If you miss the retreat due to your late arrival, for whatever reason, you will forfeit 100% of the retreat fee. The shuttle will return you to Downtown Auckland by 1pm on Saturday 17 Nov; book your onward travel accordingly.
- If you choose to reside at any of the other accommodation venues you will need your own transport as these are approx 20 minutes drive from Dune Lakes.
Usual retreat fee: $2,875.00NZD payment plan and credit card payments at http://thegatheringretreats.org/register-nz/